Back to Results /
Modify Search /
Beacon Hill is partnering with a local tech company for a temporary to hire Administrative need. Join this collaborative office as they move back into their day to day routines in Shakopee. The Administrative Coordinator provides a positive first impression to customers either on the telephone or face-to-face while performing various support functions necessary for the company to operate smoothly. This position provides helpful and timely customer service while building and maintaining customer satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
- Provides a good first impression and present at reception desk most of the day.
- Keeps general use spaces organized, clean, pleasantly arranged, and welcoming.
- Prepares conference rooms daily; anticipates and assists with scheduling meetings.
- Oversees, coordinates, and maintains daily office communications and scheduling related to the following areas:
- Answers and screens the company phone line in a professional and timely manner; takes accurate messages with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy, transfers calls as necessary, and reviews and distributes company voicemail on a consistent basis.
- Distributes daily internal/external mail and overnight packages; sends and distributes faxes daily.
- Operates and maintains copier and mail machine space; keeps envelopes, labels and paper stocked daily, ordering supplies, as necessary.
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence and memoranda, emails, and faxes using personal initiative and as requested.
- Coordinates office activities.
- Manages the company kitchens and breakrooms; orders and maintains supplies; coordinates equipment maintenance.
- Organizes and maintains office supply inventory, frequently price compares vendors and manages various vendor relationships; facilitates the approval and ordering of capital expenditures.
- Arranges annual building maintenance and communicates to the entire company appropriately.
- Responsible for arranging the disassembly and reassembly of all shared office spaces and conference rooms before and after as required.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /