Back to Results /
Modify Search /
Project Manager, External Biologics Manufacturing
Position ID#1207223 : Project Manager, External Biologics Manufacturing
- 5+ YOE in industry
- Responsible for supporting Technology Transfer teams, on several biologic drug substance and drug product external manufacturing projects of different clinical phases
- Role can be semi-remote
- Located - New Haven, CT
- Contract goes till 12/2021
The Project Manager will be responsible for supporting Technology Transfer teams, on several biologic drug substance and drug product external manufacturing projects of different clinical phases. The Project Manager interfaces directly with Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO) and works with the project teams' members to gather information on project scope, milestone tracking, and status for the evaluation of the project scope, schedule, and budget control. He / She is a highly organized, detail oriented, highly adaptable individual who represents the Technology Transfer Teams in their interaction with internal and external teams and stakeholders at multiple levels of management. This position will coordinate and manage International external manufacturing projects and campaigns for the Global & Biologic Process Development Technology Transfer functional departments working remotely, and based in New Haven, CT.
- Communicates clearly and effectively to ensure project execution progresses per schedule. Strives to ensure that all parties understand each other to deliver on project objectives.
- Collaborates frequently with external CMO project leads and internal multi discipline subject matter experts.
- Coordinates the activities of cross functional project teams to deliver on strategic, complex initiatives
- Creates, and maintains tracking tools for multiple project milestone and resource allocation modelling.
- Updates the project schedules-tasks, resources, percent complete, dependencies, etc.
- Updates and maintains internal project status tools, such as a project action log and dashboards
- Schedules team meetings and assists with creating meeting agendas. Takes minutes during the meeting and publishes them in a timely manner
- Tracks and communicates internally to keep team on track for deliverables and Quality system records
- Assists in the development & formatting of project updates and communications
- Assists in the creation and deployment of templates to manage team activities
- Provides reports and tools to ensure completion of project activities on schedule
- 5-15 years experience in the biotech/biopharmaceutical industry
- High level of proficiency in MS Office software including: Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Mastery of Microsoft Project; knowledge of MS Project Server a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in science or business discipline
- Understanding of PMI's or similar Project Management methodologies
- Attention to Detail
- Action Oriented
- Adept at Planning and Organizing
- Team Builder
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you!
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /