Back to Results /
Modify Search /
Build Release Engineer
One of our clients in Los Angeles is looking for a Build Release Engineer with the following skills and experience:
The Information Technology Release Engineer III is responsible for leading the efforts in the automation, continuous deployment, build, and configuration management. This position is responsible for driving the Operations team toward automation and deployment best practices. It is responsible for developing, testing and maintaining build and deployment scripts in CI/CD framework/tools to automate and streamline deployment processes. This position conducts and oversees the engineering scrum and design meetings to drive quality releases.
- At least 5-7 years of experience Managing and administering TFS 2013, VSTS (configure and control all aspects of TFS, including access/security, functionality, scheduling, branching, and merging).
- Proven experience in Continuous Integration- Configuring, scheduling & troubleshooting build pipelines. Proven experience in Automating build and release for various technology stacks(.net, java, Oracle, SQL, PLSQL, Drupal, SSO, OBIEE, Struts,& XML).
- Experience in Automating Build-Release processes using Jenkins, SonarQube, Bamboo, XebiaLabs, Splunk, MS build, Maven and PowerShell or other scripting languages.
- Proven experience to run services optimally and/or restore services quickly in the event of a failure. Prior experience collaborating cross-functional teams.
- Experience in interpreting and/or developing technical specifications, diagrams and ALM blueprint. Hands-on experience and demonstrated knowledge of Version Control using TFVC, GitHub, Subversion. Must have experience working in fast-paced environment with frequent software releases.
- Through knowledge of TFS and GitHub application and administration.
- Proven skills in managing build and release automation tools and scripts.
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills. Knowledge of technical design, development and implementation decisions on the use of technology in area(s) of specialization.
- Must be able to adjust to constant business change, including new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to build processes, and governance from ground level. Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills required.
- Knowledge of and ability to design, develop and maintain interfaces and linkage to alternative platforms and software packages.
- Knowledge of and experience with activities, tools and techniques for converting market requirements into the software product design.
- Knowledge of and ability to design, plan, and execute testing strategies and tactics to ensure software product quality and adherence to stated requirements.
Minimum Education Requirements
Interested candidates may submit their resumes online or call at 310-906-4780 for further information regarding the position.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /