Back to Results /
Modify Search /
QA Automation Engineer
My client, located in Richardson, TX, is seeking an Automation QA Engineer for a 3 month contract to hire role. Please see below for details. If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Job: SDET/ QA Automation Engineer (Selenium/Java)
Location: Richardson, TX
Term: 3 month CTH
Top Skills for the QA Engineer:
- Mobile app automation experience
- Experience in BDD framework with Cucumber
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with Digital applications including Mobile App and Mobile Web
- Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum Experience
- Experience with JIRA or similar Agile tool
- Excellent communication skills and high accountability
- Ability to work with onshore and offshore teams
- Experience collecting and publishing metrics on reporting QA to leadership
- Experience working with concurrent projects and the ability to multitask
- Ability to understand Test Specifications and create automation cases
- Create and Maintain automation
- Java- Understand Framework
- Junit Framework Experience
- Bachelors' Degree with 3+ years of relevant professional work experience with concentration in quality assurance OR an equivalent combination of formal education and experience
- Solid knowledge and experience in test case preparation and execution
- Ability to work in an agile scrum team environment
- Strong knowledge in quality assurance processes and techniques
- Very strong troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience or knowledge of software development methodologies, particularly agile fundamentals
- Solid understanding of one or more modern industry standard software languages and frameworks for development and unit testing
- Familiarity with one or more web scripting languages and frameworks
- Experience in the implementation and execution of automation testing and coverage that ensures the delivery of a high quality user experience for web, mobile, iOS, Android platforms
- Experience or knowledge of automation test frameworks and scripting
- Good understanding of Test Driven Development and Behavioral Driven Development strategies and approaches
- Education: Bachelors' Degree with 3+ years of relevant professional work experience with concentration in Quality Assurance OR an equivalent combination of formal education and experience
*Client cannot provide sponsorship now or in the future* No C2C* Must be able to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship*
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /