Back to Results /
Modify Search /
Senior Manager of Accounting and Finance
A global medical device company is looking for a Senior Finance Manager. The Finance Manager will work closely with the CFO and other leaders within the organization to maintain the annual budgeting, forecasting and analysis process as well as the general accounting team. The Finance Manager will ultimately build up and supervise a team of Analysts.
* Coordinate and prepare the annual budgets including detailed P&L, balance sheet, cash flows, and capital expenditures
* Provides guidance, drafts memos and supports the VP, Finance in areas including new accounting guidance, lease accounting, revenue and contract management to insure financial requirements are met and GAAP accounting is adhered to in the area of revenue and expense recognition by attending continuing professional education and reading accounting literature on new accounting pronouncements
* Supervises and manages personnel responsible for general accounting, accounts payable, payroll and accounts receivable/sales/treasury including senior accountant
* Prepare and review P&L and cash flow forecasts in detail and summarize for presentation to management
* Analyze and document monthly variances, review results with the departments, and update forecasts according.
* Develop and maintain financial models to analyze the financial impact of new projects and financial opportunities
* Analyze financial information and other key performance indicators to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management.
* Work closely with management of various departments on the administration of the budgeting and forecasting process
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* CPA and/or MBA strongly preferred
* 10+ years of corporate accounting, public accounting AND financial planning and analysis experience within the manufacturing industry
* Supervisory experience preferred
* Hands-on experience developing financial models
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /