Back to Results /
Modify Search /
Contribute to drug discovery efforts through analysis of multiple disease-relevant data sets, as well as development of core informatics pipelines and data organization.
- Master's degree from an accredited institution with experience in a related scientific discipline (Computer Science, Genomics, Biostatistics or Bioinformatics preferred) OR Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with three-plus (3+) years of experience in a STEM discipline.
- Strong scientific understanding and experience in bioinformatics.
- Experience in pharmaceutical research and in cardiometabolic disease a plus.
- Data analysis for "-omic" data sets from various platforms to identify new targets or develop biomarker strategy.
- Data Visualization: Implement methods for downstream analysis, visualization and interpretation of genomic data sets (e.g., bulk RNA-seq, scRNA-seq ).
- Data Integration: Analyzing diverse datasets (multi-omics) to find relevant drug discovery targets and downstream effects relevant to cardiometabolic disease.
- Data Mining: Internal, collaborative, and public databases to assist in the characterization of liver disease.
- Select, and benchmark methods and tools, define and perform appropriate QC measures.
- Apply and develop innovative analysis approaches when standard methods are not adequate.
- Interpret and present analysis results to coworkers and collaborators.
- Follow relevant scientific literature to ensure use of optimal methods and understand emerging practices across the field.
- Demonstrates the ability to interpret the outcome of experiments, propose appropriate follow-up, and may propose new avenues of investigation.
- Communicates own work effectively orally and in writing; contributes to writing protocols, procedures, and technical reports.
- Automate processing and results reporting and delivery.
- Reports and treats data with a high level of integrity and ethics.
- Complies with applicable regulations; Maintains proper records in accordance with SOPs and policies.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you!
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /