Back to Results /
Modify Search /
Sr. Machine Learning Engineer
Official Job Description:
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications with Deep Learning/ Machine Learning technologies. Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Provides technical support to project team members. Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 6-8 years of experience in the field. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Generally manages a group of software developers/engineers. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Typically reports to a senior manager.
Top 3 MUST HAVES:
1. Hands on experience with enterprise projects based on Deep Learning / Neural network.
2. Years of overall software development experience.
3. Years experience with Big Data technologies
Highly Desired - STANDOUTS:
1. Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) based solutions would be a plus.
2. Experience with Tensorflow, Keras would be a plus.
3. Experience working with Tableau, open source visualization charts from tools like Highcharts, D3 Charts and other BI tools would be a plus.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline with relevant experience.
- 5+ years of overall software development experience.
- 2+ years hands on experience with enterprise projects based on Deep Learning / Neural network. (Must Have)
- 2+ years experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Scala, Python, Kafka and others)
- Experience with Cloud Technology, such as AWS
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning technologies.
- Experience with SQL, Datastage and NoSQL(mongo, elastic search).
- Strong Programming skills, good understanding of design patterns.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /