Back to Results /
Modify Search /
Snr. PV Scientist
Beacon Hill Pharma is currently hiring a Snr. PV Scientist for a direct opportunity in the Cambridge, MA area.
The Senior PV Scientist team is responsible for overseeing and leading the process for safety signal management activities, aggregate reports responding to safety questions from internal and external stakeholders, reviewing medical and scientific literature for safety information, and supporting Clinical Trial PV medical activities. The Senior PV Scientist also serves as a Subject Matter Expert PV Department and cross-functional teams on relevant global safety regulations and guidelines; data output and analyses; and product specific information.
- Leads the signal management process (i.e., signal tracking, leading review meetings, etc.) for assigned product(s) and evaluates safety data and signals as part of ongoing pharmacovigilance activities. Includes synthesis of data from multiple sources and authoring signal evaluation reports. Leads signaling review process and product Safety Signaling Team meetings. Manages literature review for safety information.
- Collaborates with Global Safety Officers and other PV MDs for assigned investigational programs including clinical trial activities (protocol review, ICF review, etc.) safety committee management, data analysis, signal detection, ad hoc requests and other product activities, as assigned
- Leads process for responding to safety questions from regulatory authorities.
- Contributes to and leads initiatives for process improvement and consistency regarding aggregate reporting, clinical trial safety oversight, signal management and responding to ad hoc safety questions.
- Leads and collaborates with Aggregate Reports on strategy, review and finalization of aggregate safety reports for assigned products, such as PSURs, DSURs, Pharmacovigilance Plans, Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy Plans (REMS), and Risk Management Plans (RMPs).
- Bachelor's Degree in biologic or natural science; or health care discipline
- Advanced degree (PhD, MPH, NP, PharmD, etc.)
- Minimum 7 years Pharmacovigilance experience, including experience in aggregate safety reports and safety signal management. Strong background in clinical trial drug safety is required
- Understands, interprets, analyzes, and clearly presents scientific and medical data in verbal and written format (including intermediate understanding and application of medical concepts and terminology)
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you!
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /