Back to Results /
Modify Search /
The PV Scientist (PVS) will assist and support the medical and scientific functions within Risk Management Pharmacovigilance with safety evaluations for assigned investigational and/or marketed products. S/He will support Risk Management Plans by serving as a coordinator for the acquisition and preparation of data for review from multiple sources. The PVS will also support the Safety Physician, Risk Management Pharmacovigilance in monitoring the safety profile and evaluate the safety signals of assigned products, and participate in Safety Management Team (SMT) meeting and support related activities.
- Coordinate, plan, and prepare aggregate reports including PBRER, DSUR, RMP and other safety related regulatory documents
- Lead monthly signal detection and signal management activities (e.g., signal tracking)
- Support PV related activities such as ad hoc review, health hazard evaluations, responses to regulatory inquiries, etc.
- Attend SMT meetings and support SMT related activities
- Support PV Physicians in the day-to-day support of assigned products
- Assist in organizing or running searches of safety or regulatory databases
- Assist and ensure corrective and preventative action plans are in place in response to audit or inspection findings
- Liaise effectively with other PV staffs, PV partners and vendors on PV and risk management activities
- Advanced academic degree in biological or natural science or health-care discipline (e.g. MS, MPH, PharmD. etc) with 2+ years of Drug Safety & Pharmacovigilance experience preferred.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree with 5 years or more of drug safety & Pharmacovigilance experience is required.
- Oncology experience preferred
- Hands-on experience in writing aggregate reports and risk management plan
- Knowledge and experience of signal detection and data mining; signal detection using EudraVigilance is a plus
- Ability to interpret, analyze and clearly present scientific and technical data in verbal and written format
- Knowledge of MedDRA terminology and its application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; communicate changes and progress
- Functional knowledge of EXCEL, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
- Manage competing demands and change approach or method to best fit the situation
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit and share expertise with others
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you!
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /