Back to Results /
Modify Search /
Medical Science Liaison
Beacon Hill Pharma is currently hiring a Medical Science Liaison for a direct opportunity in the North West Region.
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is responsible for the identification and engagement of a targeted group of national and regional thought leaders/healthcare professionals (HCPs), as well as payers and managed care accounts. This position provides consistent delivery of educational and compliant scientific information in support of our client's pipeline.
- Identify and develop relationships with community/academic thought leaders along with treatment advocates on a local, regional, and national level.
- Serve as our client's scientific representative to the medical community and facilitate the appropriate exchange of scientific information.
- Provide clinical and economic value information to payers and formulary decision makers.
- Utilize approved resources to address customer needs, ensuring they are in compliance with all guidelines and regulations.
- In partnership with clinical operations, support trial awareness, enrollment, and identification of potential sites/investigators for clinical trial participation.
- Serve as the key liaison for all aspects of investigator sponsored research.
- Communicate therapeutic market trends which may impact our client's pipeline.
- Participate and support advisory boards and steering committees.
- Lead and/or participate on committee/project teams which support MSL strategies as delegated by MSL leadership
- Gain feedback through field interactions with HCPs to uncover collaboration opportunities and pair customer's unmet needs with available internal resources.
- The candidate will assume a leadership role by teaching, coaching and mentoring new hires and/or less experienced MSLs and by assuming responsibility for special projects as they arise.
- Advanced doctoral degree preferred (e.g. PharmD, MD, DO, or PhD). Candidates with a clinical background (e.g. MSN, PA) and extensive hematology/oncology MSL experience will be considered.
- 1+ years' MSL experience in oncology strongly preferred; experience in multiple myeloma preferred.
- Product launch experience a plus.
- Clinical experience beneficial.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to excel in dynamic settings with short timelines.
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with influential thought leaders.
- Thorough understanding of FDA, OIG, HIPAA and other ethical guidelines, laws, and regulations relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel as necessary (up to 75% including some weekends).
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you!
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /