Back to Results /
Modify Search /
Principal Data Scientist
Principal Data Scientist (Newton, MA) compensation: $120-180k
A leader in cognitive search and insight platforms seeks to hire its first Data Scientist to join their small but fierce team of engineers and R&D leaders.
YOUR CAREER GOALS
You have a desire to work alongside smart people who value your knowledge and expertise while allowing you to build your personal skills. You are comfortable defining AI research problems and criteria for evaluating success and enjoy the prospect of bringing data science to an organization.
As a Data Scientist, you will process massive amounts of data and build advanced machine learning models to solve a variety of complex business problems, such as recommender systems, classification and natural language generation (NLG).
As a Data Scientist you will be responsible for:
- Defining AI research problems and criteria for evaluating success
- Processing massive amounts of structured and unstructured data
- Building deployable machine learning models and scalable NLP platforms that can support real time solutions for recommendation, Q&A, sentiment analysis, NLG, etc.
- Researching new machine learning solutions for complex business problems
- Communicating findings
YOUR AWESOME QUALITIES:
- Master or PhD degree in Computer Science or relate field with a focus on machine learning
- 3+ years' experience in developing and training machine learning models or deep neural networks.
- 2+ years' experience in general NLP tasks and techniques, such as parsing, sequence labeling, entity linking, relation extraction, etc.
- Experience in dealing with large-scale unstructured text data
- Experience in machine learning packages
- Expertise in NLP methods
- ML experience with different supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms
AND YOU ARE:
- Fast learner
- Proven ability to make solid, independent technical decisions
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results oriented team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and self-managed with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Publications on NLP/ML a big plus
- Understanding of Agile software methodology
...those are certainly pluses!
IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR HARD WORK
We offer you:
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K match
- Fully covered benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Family-oriented and value-driven team
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /