Back to Results /
Modify Search /
As a DevOps Engineer, you have the right mix of engineering skills and passion for the developing DevOps culture. You will join a team of motivated intelligent engineers focused on achieving excellence and increasing effectiveness across the engineering, implementation and operations associated with multiple products.
- Implement the latest DevOps practices and processes, such as automation, continuous delivery and service monitoring.
- Collaborate with architects, software engineers and configuration managers to improve software delivery, configuration management, infrastructure monitoring and performance.
- Advise and assist across teams to improve site uptime, reduce service incidents and outages, and accelerate software deployments.
- Demonstrate excellent technology leadership and decision-making.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all infrastructure, server resources, systems and key processes and reviewing system and application logs.
- Experience working in containerized environments using tools like Docker, Kubernetes or ECS.
- Strong experience in cloud platforms like AWS.
- Experience creating environments using infrastructure automation tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, and Puppet.
- Experience implementing enterprise monitoring and logging services.
- Strong experience with CI/CD technologies (Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI)
- Expertise with at least one scripting language
- Experience with traditional, streaming, and NoSQL data pipeline technologies (Kafka, Spark, Hadoop/EMR, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Mongo, Redis, MemCache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Big Data SaaS, Oracle, mySQL, Aerospike)
- Exposure to security services, gateways, and directories
- Experience designing for scale and stability using Site Reliability patterns across full stack.
- Experience administering virtual private cloud (VMWare, Intel Hardware, Storage Area Network)
- Possess a deep curiosity of the latest and greatest in technology and infrastructure. Have a desire towards self-education of unknown territories.
- Driven to solve problems with automation solutions
- Brings the confidence and humility to create an environment of open and candid collaboration.
- Have a test-and-learn mentality - pivot quickly when not successful.
- Understand the value of going fast vs. doing it right in a regulated environment.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /