Our client, a reputable think tank, is actively seeking an Executive Assistant to join their DC office!
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 2-4+ years of professional administrative experience is required - previous experience with government affairs or on Capitol Hill is STRONGLY preferred.
- Previous experience working with Board of Directors is required.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively is a must.
- Outstanding organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Provide administrative support to several senior-level staff members and departments.
- Maintain several complex calendars in regards to scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Prepare presentations and meeting materials/agendas.
- Plan and organize the summer internship program.
- Track and reconcile expense reports; assist with financial and operational policy planning.
- Serve as the liaison between the Board of Directors and the Washington office.
- Provide additional support as needed and undertake special projects as assigned.
This position is a temporary to hire role that pays $18/hr-$26/hr during the temporary period, and converts to a salary of between $50K-$60K depending on experience. If you are ready to jump into an exciting and challenging new role, please apply today with your resume in Word format!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)