CTA/Clinical Research Associate
Major duties and responsibilities:
* Assists the CPM and LCTMS with:
* preparations of recruitment projection and country and site selection
* direct and indirect fees
* study team meetings and collaborates with other functions such as Pharmacvigilance, Medical Affairs, Marketing, Regulatory etc.
* Assists in managing the meetings with the CRO at the study level
* Assists in ensuring the study related manuals are completed and revised as needed
* Assists in ensuring accurate and timely payment of invoices to the CRO and vendors
* Assists in planning investigators and kick-off meetings
* Assists in ensuring that all essential documents are present in the TMF
* Any other task assigned by direct manager
* Clinical Operations TA Lead or to an AD/Senior CPM
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Flexible and able to work with deadlines
* Team player who can also operate alone
* Solution-oriented and problem solving attitude
* Works independently
Education and Knowledge Requirements:
* College degree or equivalent work experience
* At least 2 years of experience pharmaceutical industry or clinical research site based experience
* Computer literate
* Fluent in English
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you!
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™