Our client, an international development non-profit, is currently seeking a Donor Relations Assistant for their office in downtown DC.
- A Bachelor's degree is required, Master's is preferred
- 4-6+ years of marketing and fundraising experience is required
- MUST have experience working in the Raiser's Edge database
- Strong organizational skills and ability to set priorities
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Enter and maintain accurate gift and donor records
- Conduct financial reporting and reconciliation
- Create queries and analyze performance of fundraising initiatives
- Manage vendor relationships associated with donor collection and processing
- Generate timely lists and reports for the marketing program
- Implement and maintain the policies and procedures for database management
This is a temporary role that pays between $15/hour-18/hour. This is the perfect opportunity to maintain your fundraising and donor experience with a phenomenal organization! If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today with your resume in Word format!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™