Back to Results /
Modify Search /
Senior Reports Developer
Senior Reports Developer - 100% Remote - $130K
This company is a fast-growing, high energy start-up helping individuals navigate todays chaotic healthcare landscape. Their vision is to build the solution that helps people and their families make timely and more informed decisions.
If you are interested in joining a collaborative team, working on pioneering technology, in an exciting phase of company growth -- please apply now!
As a Senior Reports Developer, you will join a newly created Data Science team to help build a scalable, data driven platform using cutting edge, cloud-based technologies. The selected candidate will be responsible for designing processes, building reporting applications, testing and all other tooling necessary to ship code in an agile environment
- Design, build, and support high-level strategic and operational dashboards
- Help define and facilitate understanding and adoption of key performance indicators
- Contribute to the technology and architecture of a global production-scale analytics layer
- Code as part of a high-performing team in an Agile environment
- Tackle architectural challenges around high availability of analytics services and data
- Continue to learn and expand your knowledge and skill set
- Be comfortable translating requirements and wireframes into reporting dashboard layouts
- Be involved in reporting data and analytical dashboards integration activities
- Combine and report on data from a variety of sources
Candidate Experience /
- Experience working with senior management to collect and define analytics requirements
- Experience developing reports and dashboards for team members across an organization
- Experience maintaining detailed documentation for processes, data dictionaries and data modeling
- Experience designing/developing reporting database schemas and views to address reporting requirements
- A problem-solving mindset
- Ability to self-start, prioritize, meet deadlines, and identify opportunities with limited oversight
- Desire to join a highly technical team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong coding/software design skills in SQL and Data Warehousing
- Strong hands on expertise in Looker
- Strong understanding of source control management systems
- Excellent communications skills
- 3+ years of analytics experience
- Bachelor's in Science or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field; or equivalent experience
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Email this job
Back to Results /
Modify Search /