Review Center - New York, NY
Designed for comfort. Inspired by reviewers.
Located in the heart of the Financial District, Beacon Hill's New York City review center delivers on all your project needs. Our spacious downtown location at 88 Pine Street is a 5 minute walk from the Wall Street Subway Station and a 10 minute walk from the Fulton Street Station, and is exclusively operated by Beacon Hill, with no other tenants. Fully equipped with comfortable conference rooms, private offices and meeting rooms, as well as a full kitchen/amenity area, our space can accommodate a full range of document review capabilities, and is conveniently located in the same building as our own offices. In addition, our team provides full-time, on-site management of your project, delivering arrival/departure and reviewer metrics, as well as project management services, upon request.
With all document review projects, data security is of the utmost importance. That is why we have instituted best-in-class data security procedures at each of our review centers, including:
- Limited web access for contractors, ensuring only mission critical sites are visited
- Locked USB ports and CD/DVD drives to prevent portable storage devices from being inserted
- Printing capabilities are restricted
- Keyless state-of-the-art security system with remote programming capabilities, biometric and/or keycard accessibility, and mobile device lockers
- Computers set up with unique login, password-protected Windows and Admin accounts
- Computers programmed to sleep and password lock after 20 minutes of inactivity
- Email accounts are set up with unique, project-specific and password-protected Outlook accounts
- Email is accessible only at contractors' workstations and options to download are limited to only those with proper login credentials
- Accounts cannot be carried over and are permanently deleted after project completion
- Beacon Hill collaborates with clients to determine which domains contractors can email
- All computer data is wiped after project completion
To request an onsite or virtual tour, please visit our Locations page and contact us via phone or email.